Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: Showing already

I will be 11 weeks on Friday and I have a little bump. This is my first baby. I'm trying to fit into my uniform for work but it's to the point where I can barely button the pants and close the belt. I might have to break out the maternity uniform here soon. It will be funny if my bump gets bigger by the time my husband gets back from his work trip and he can see a baby bump. I have some cravings for unhealthy food like French fries and chocolate shakes. I have really bad insomnia and I hope my dr can tell me what to do to sleep.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

Take unisom! Seriously it's a lifesaver. I take it for morning sickness (which is what it was originally developed for) but it worked awesome as a sleep aid so that's the "official" purpose for it now, lol. But if you haven't used sleep aids before or if benedryl makes you really drozy only take like 1/2 of one at first and start on a weekend because for the first several days it leaves you super super groggy.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

I would have to clear it with my dr first. I am allergic to so many meds that I only take Tylenol. It sucks cause I take something and end up in the dr for allergies to the meds. I will definitely call and ask if I'm good to goon it though!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

I hope it's all good to go! It's an antihistamine and pretty similar to benedryl.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

I can take Benadryl so I guess starting off with half a pill will be ok, I just would really love to sleep!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
agtriv33135

I was wearing maternity clothes and showing at 8 weeks as well. This is my 4th baby, so I wasn't surprised. I look about 5 months pregnant or so, even though I'm only 3, but I'm actually happy that I look obviously pregnant and people don't just think I'm fat. I never tried to "suck it in" at all and was happy to look pregnant again. My kids love it too. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

I can't suck in at all any more. So no more clothes that make my little bump look like fat. And maternity clothes are the only thing I really fit in.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jscarborough11

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I look like I am 7 or 8 months.  I guess third baby is the charm.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

bump This was a few days ago (13 weeks) and I'm sucking in because honestly it hurts my hips really bad if I don't since they never really quite went back to where they were supposed to. And my diastasis pretty much has ripped back open this week so I'm actually a lot bigger today even. Time to pull out the maternity belt LOL. At least it all pops straight out front instead of wrapping all the way around :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ms.sleepyjohnson

Is this your first
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to one of our moderators, Christine and Tammy.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online:13 members 184 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: