Occasional Contributor
kaitlan.arndt

Re: Symptoms?

Congrats to all my fellow mommies! First time pregnancy for me! Almost six weeks pregnant. Super fatigued and I pee a lot, but other than that, no noticeable symptoms! :smileyvery-happy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
cur_e_usgeorge

Thank you Kaitlan!  :smileywink:

~Paige
Mom to a 14 year old boy and pregnant with #2 @ age 41!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
stakahashi33010

I had spotting with my 8 year old son, and it came out fine, but I sure was worried! Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

I am having occasional cramping also and I am 6 weeks. This is my 3rd baby and already it's completely different from the other 2. I've got cravings, frequent urination, my boobs are killing me, occasional nausea, and moodiness! The cramping is new to me though. As well as the fact I'm craving onions and garlic! Lol
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
starrwymer

I have nauseous through out the day, But I was in a bad wreck so doctors watch me but they say its normal and Im weak and tired lately.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ccwsmom

[ Edited ]

I had morning sickness ALL day long for about two weeks but that seems to have let up (thankfully). I'm tired all the time but that could be due to the fact that I've also got two kids five and under already lol. This one hasn't been as bad as my second one so far so I'm wishing it will stay that way. I've cramped lightly off and on and my doc said it was from my uterus growing. I remember having the same thing with my other two and both those turned out fine. Good luck everyone :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

So far this pregnancy, I started morning sickness/ puking and taking meds at 4 1/2 weeks, and now at 8 1/2 weeks it is definite all day sickness and worst at night, also GERD is already starting back up (boo), RLS, and with how close my babies are going to be, odds are pretty good that I will have some pelvic problems this pregnancy since my pelvis still wasn't 100% recovered from DD2's birth. I have had days it is so bad sometimes that I could hardly walk at the end of the day. However I've found some exercises that help with it and I'm hoping if I continue those, since in the past I've carried very high and have had a ridiculously strong pelvic floor, that I'll be able to heal it 100% before I get further along. Definitely busting out the pregnancy girdle I was too lazy to wear with DD2 for this one!

Oh and I have DR as the result of my last pregnancy (I could fit 4 fingers in there at one point lol) that I reduced to 1 cm in the last couple months. So I already looked pregnant to start off, lol.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
namr416

Hi everyone! I'm at 7w/4 days...first baby....I've had cramping for a while now, only mild and not all the time. So glad to hear that others are also experiencing it. I'm also SUPER moody/cranky. Have no patience, especially with my husband. Seems like I'm always annoyed with him. Plus, he has an almost 9yo daughter with his ex and is now starting to compare my pregnancy to hers. Saying that she never had any moodiness...which just makes me even more annoyed.  Hoping that this moodiness goes away soon!!! For the sake of my marriage :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rachelacasto

I'm about 9 weeks and called my doc about mild, constant cramping today.  They say it's normal, as long as there's no spotting, but that it could mean dehydration or UTI.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
lindsay.breitung

I had cramping in weeks 5 and 6 but it is minimal now (week 7). the only symptoms I have are morning sickness and temperature. I am nauseous 24 hours a day. I have tried all usual stuff (crackers, crackers before getting out of bed, ginger ale, club soda....) does anyone have something that works???
also, I can't regulate my temperature. Im only at about 98.5 in the thermometer but I'm sweating hot all the time. even when I'm in an air conditioned building I can be shivering but still sweating. is this normal ? the great seems to make me more nauseous so I've tried cold shower, drinking lots of water, etc. and no luck....
Posted from Samsung SGH-I747
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to one of our moderators, Christine and Tammy.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online:14 members 199 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: