Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: August 2013 Board

Tara: it's not that I'm trying to get out of things and not do them. I still do my job. But working 9+ hours without a break is not good for me or the baby. And sweeping a parking lot when it's over 100 degrees isn't good either. I'm just tired of my shift not being treated right when we have been at work since 330 am. It's not right. I hope your body is prepping for a baby!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alex- That sounds like terrible working conditions. You're right that working like that is unhealthy. You are entitled to a break pg or not. Maybe there is an opportunity to tell your boss that it's been however many hours and you would like to take your break. It's against the law not to provide breaks. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lolaj22

Hi Ladies Congrats to everyone who Got a BFP This month. I joined Parents in 2009 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I came on everyday until they changed the format. I would always check in on this group to try to support those still trying and congratulate the ones that got their BFP. I check in now about once every 4 months now and the one lady Im always looking for an update is Tara. Im so sorry you dreams havent been fufilled yet. Your dreams will come true I just know it. And what a lucky baby he or she will be. Hope to see that BFP for you the next time I check in. Goodluck to all TTC and lots of Babydust :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

hey ladies! With school started back, and loads of homework already, (mostly reading) I just wanted to check in.. Tara: glad they filled the clomid for you again.

Alix: You need to say something about not having a break. You sound like you are way overdoing it!!

afm- AF has left the building.. so ready to jump on DH lol. :smileyhappy: I found some latex free condoms, so we have an excuse to try them out :smileywink:  I have to post a webpage for astronomy class about myself.. I feel crazy writing to the world about myself. They could care less.. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I've tried telling them I haven't had a break and they just task me with more stuff to do. I tell them it's time for me to leave and they either task me with stuff or dissapear so I can't leave to go home. I'm just ready to move and go to where they do the physical fitness tests. They aren't part of they front desk so they have a different set of rules and schedule.

Brie: I need to get back in school. I just have to get the energy to go enroll before oct 1. Hope you get a chance to relax and not go crazy with school work.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

I called my OBs office and left a message yesterday and she called me this morning. She gave me the results of my beta I took Wednesday and it was 7.4. So I was considered pregnant. Anyway, we discussed options and she suggested I go on bcp for the next year to make sure I don't get pregnant again while l lose weight and get my thyroid back to normal. So I guess I will be starting the pill today. Plus, my dh isn't even 100% on board with TTC another.

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

lolaj22- Thank you! This journey has been difficult. Those are very kind words and give me hope that it will one day happen for us. You said you had a daughter in 2009...any plans to adding on to your family? 

Simone- Going on BCP's. Do they think that your hCG level just hadn't dropped completely back to zero? Or is there a chance this could be new?

Alix- That is nuts. Not cool. You need a break. 

AFM- Gone for a couple days on a weekend girls trip which was a lot of fun. DH went on a mamping (man camping) trip and had a good time as well. Feels good to be at home once again and back to the usual. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

[ Edited ]

Tara I'm sure it is back to 0. Had I not gone in for the blood test I would have just thought my period was late and could start the pill any way. Glad you both had a nice time! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online:3 members 94 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: