Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Re: November board

Alix- Congrats on the baby boy! How exciting!

AFM- I called my doctor today because I was a little freaked out over reading some stuff on the internet about cysts and what not from clomid. She said that it COULD be a cyst but my pain sounds more like I released multiple eggs. She did an ultrasound and I DEFINATELY ovulated. She said If I am pregnant I'd be conceiving about right now. So 2 weeks pregnant lol...BUT we won;t know for a couple weeks. I'm going in for a blood test on 11/16. Hoping for BFP!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: bwahaha..reminds me of layla!! Everytime she had an u/s, she would turn around and show her buttcheeks. DH was like "that sight looks pretty familiar!" and about that time, you saw she was a girl..lol. Made it difficult on the second time around to tell for sure, but we managed to get it!

Congrats on the boy!!! so happy for you, just wanted to say that before i go clean the living room that my little tornado destroyed this morning.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Alex: I hope you do get that BFP!! Can't wait to hear about your results on the blood test.

Brie: he was so wiggly. Dh wasn't in the room at first so we recorded the heartbeat first. I still saw before the tech told me that it was a boy but I didn't say anything. I have found out why I can't sleep though. The ultrasound opened my eyes. Bryce likes to roll a lot, so when I get comfortable he's not and rolls so I will roll. It's really weird. I felt it all night the past two nights. Sorry Layla made a mess! I have to clean too, dh got video games and it shows that it's a gamer zone now.

I have to go back to work.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alex- Fingers crossed!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

Alex - Fingers Crossed for you for that BFP!

Alix - Congrats on the baby boy!!  <3  Boys are so much fun!  I have 2 of them!!  <3

AFM - I will be 4 weeks officially tomorrow.  Yesterday I made my first OB appt but it isn't until November 29th.  Which happens to be the day before we leave for our surprise trip to Disney.  We are surprising our oldest (he will be 5 December 12) with a trip to Disney.  It will also be my youngest's son's first time there.  :smileyvery-happy:  I was pregnant with him the last time we went to Disney May 2011.  I am super excited b/c I am a Disney fanatic!  And it's so hard to keep a secret!!!  We got our magicbands yesterday in the mail and got our luggage tags last week.  I have everything hidden in my closet!!!  And we plan on doing a scavenger hunt for my oldest to find the clues and ultimately find a big treasure chest DH and I built out of cardboard boxes and spraypainted.  :smileyvery-happy:  We will be down in Disney for almost 2 weeks so that means I have to wait even longer to get my ultrasound done.  Oh phoeey!  The good thing is my DH is an ultrasound tech so if we really wanted to take a peek he can scan me.  :smileyvery-happy:  Counting down the days!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Faith: That is no fair that your dh is any ultrasound tech! I would be sneaking in as many scans as I could. I would love to be hooked up to an u/s monitor to see Bryce all day. Some days I feel like I'm not pregnant then I look down and see the bump. I just can't wait til I can really feel him move! The dh keeps putting his hand on my belly trying to feel him too. He can't yet. Bryce isn't strong enough.

Afm: I got put not he ECG monitor again, the first one was normal. This dr just wants to write me a prescription but wants to make sure he can with a made up medical reason. It's so frustrating! I don't know what my OB thinks but I did call her to let her know what was going on. The cardiologist won't even fax over the results to her and she is getting mad about that.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
isramom

Hey ladies...long time no speak. :smileyhappy:

Wow, already 4 pages for November... :smileyvery-happy:

Just looking at the list at the top tells me that unfortunately, I haven't really missed anything. :smileysad:
AF is due tomorrow (12DPO), the last few months I've had an 11 day LP, so I'm not counting on longer but DH says best to wait to test till 14 or 15DPO. Yeah, we'll see if we get there.

Anyways, I'm sick today, trying to figure out if I should go in or not, on the one hand I still could and we're already missing someone, on the other I have no idea how I'll teach if I'm coughing every three minutes....but if I don't go in today then I can't get my books (that I forgot to bring home on Thursday) to plan the next lessons...
ARRRR

If I don't go I will sit and catch up. :smileytongue:
My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Faith- Yay! Ooh and a suprise Disney trip to boot! How fun! It's neat your DH is a US tech and you can sneak a peek. I'm a L&D nurse and I know my coworkers sneak peaks during their pregnancies. It's pretty cool to be able to do that. Hope you have a great vacation 2 weeks is a good chunk of time!

Alix- You picked out the name already, Bryce? Cute! I bet it's nice to be able to call him by name.

Isra- For sure it's been a long time! We've missed you! Sorry to hear that you're sick. That's not good. Hope you can find some time to rest and get better. AF needs to stay away so you can get that BFP!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Isra: sorry your sick I hope you feel better!! I didn't know you were a teacher. I wouldn't be able to do that I have a really bad fear of public speaking. I administer the physical fitness tests for the AF members here at the base and sometimes I have to read the instructions and I freeze up and start shaking and it's only in front of like 10-12 people. I'm a big chicken when it comes to that. I hope this month is it for you and you catch that egg!!

Tara: we picked the name out right after we got married. We were talking with some friends and kids names came up. Jason wanted to name a girl Bryce and I said no that is too much of a boy name. So we stuck with it and then my cousin married a Bryce so I had to ask her if it was ok she said it was. Then my other cousin who is due in a few weeks tried to use it and we started looking for different names. She ended up picking Landon.

Faith: I forgot to tell you have fun at Disney!! I would love to go but I can't. I want to ride all the rides. But being so far along I can't. I love roller coasters. I know I can still ride horses as long as I don't have the horse gallop. My little sister loves them as much as I do, so when we go visit on the 18th I'm taking her horseback riding. I can't wait!!

Afm: I finally got on to a normal computer so I could upload some pictures from the u/s on Wednesday. I just wish the u/s weren't so expensive or else I would schedule one every week. I love seeing Bryce! I know my belly has grown overnight. I can only see my tipie toes now. I have a feeling next week I won't be able to see my feet at all. My mom thought I was having a girl since she said I'm carrying low and around my hips. I think it's because I am so short and I have a short torso that he's just sitting where there is room haha. I will put up a belly pic too!!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Hello ladies!

Life has been so incredibly busy!  I am trying to read up! 

Tara: Good Luck this month!  I can't wait to hear how the IVF goes!  :smileyhappy:  Praying for you!

Isra: Oh I hope its a BFP for you!

Faith: Congratulations!

Amy: How are you?  How is little miss doing?

Bre: I hope all is well!  My classes are kicking my butt this semester!  It really makes me want to take a semester off to just take a break--but I seriously just want to be DONE!  I can't believe little miss is almost a year old already!

Alix: YAH a baby boy!!  How incredibly exciting!!!  :smileyhappy:  I absolutely love my boys and I have to tell you--they have some ADORABLE boy clothes out there!!

I apologize if I forgot anyone!  :smileyhappy:  I hope everyone is doing well!

AFM--Life has been absolutely insane.  Between my classroom being insane, my 2nd job starting back up again, my grad school work, the boys, Jordyn, the house, and everything else I just barely feel like I am staying above water!  My grandma also passed away the end of October :smileysad:  So we were out of town for 4 days for that--and then last weekend we were out of town for our annual Hot Chocolate Race in Chicago!  This weekend we stayed home and it felt SOO good!  Oh ya---and we are currently fostering 2 basset hound brothers!!  We love them--and they are doing a great job at our house! :smileyhappy:

Jordyn is 4 months old already!  It's absolutely INSANE! She is such a fabulous baby and is happy and calm most of the time!  She definitely has a temper if you don't do what she wants WHEN she wants you to...but she is such a beautiful blessing to our family! :smileyhappy: 

Here she is:

920602_606729583532_705114915_o.jpg

*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 254 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: