Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: October Board

Tara: I think it's a good thing they used super glue. That cut is really bad! I had to come home and help him get ready for work and change his bandage. I wish I didn't have to see the cut.

Afm: I will be picking up my maternity tops next week. I can't button my regular uniform pants so I have to wear the new pants but I have to have the tops to go with it. I will try to post a pic on here hopefully I can do it from my phone.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

I forgot how long two weeks can feel. Ugh!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey ladies :smileyhappy: I'll be able to catch up again here soon..layla's party is tomorrow but i have so much to do today.

Tara: Seems you O'd really early this cycle!! (compared to your usual) I hope you did some homework at all the right times :smileywink: sorry you are sick. :smileysad:

Terri: Congratulations on baby Isaiah!

Alix: Sorry about having to wear the holter.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: I hated the 2 week wait!

Brie: Layla's party is going to be a hit! And I guess wearing the holter is a good thing. Making sure there is nothing seriously wrong. I will just be glad to not have raw skin when I take the stickers off.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I'm don't think I really O'd that early. I have had some tinges of pain in the last few days. Thinking that is more likely. I think a couple of those temps were from testing early in the morning. I haven't taken a temp in the last two days cause I've been awake or mouth breathing.

Amy- Uggh, I'm not a fan of the 2WW either! I think it's the worst part actually. Curious to see what happens for you this time around. 

AFM- Not feeling better, but not worse either. I hope I improve thoughout the day. Should be BDing more just not feeling all that spunky. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Sorry you are not feeling well, there are WAY to many things going around right now.  It seems everyone is getting sick.  Nathan was sick about a month ago... got better and then was sick again 2 weeks later.  Ugh.  He's thankfully doing alright now.  As for my TWW, I'm intersted to see what happens as well.  I'm haven't exactly mentioned to my DH that I miscalculated the timing.  I figure I shouldn't stress him about it if it's a false alarm.  That being said, I have symptoms that mimic when I was pregnant with Nathan.  Only time will tell I suppose. 

AFM- We're heading to the zoo tomorrow... at least that's the plan.  We moved more stuff around today.  I can't wait to get it all done and organized.  It's been a long time coming.  And it'll be nice to not be paying for that storage unit anymore.  It's insane how much they can charge for a little closet.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- Don't forget to enjoy the party! I loved throwing Nathan's party... I've already started looking up things for next year! I know, I'm crazy!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- That makes sense about telling DH. I figured you guys already talked about TTC for #2. When do you plan on testing? Poor Nathan...being sick is definetly not any fun. Hope you guys manage to stay healthy! Feeling a little bit better today than yesterday. but still not great. I'll take any improvement though. I had been doing so good staying on track with my workouts and now I haven't exercised in a week. I'm super concerned about falling off the wagon. I need to get better ASAP!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- We haven't really talked about TTC for #2 yet. We aren't exactly trying, but we're not doing anything to prevent it either. So, yeah. I will test on Thursday, at least that's the plan. I can make it to Thursday. One of these days I should start working out, I'm just not sure where to fit that into everything else I already do.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

hey ladies, Layla's party went well..although Im pretty sure I do not want to do another "big" party for a few years. DH and I are just going to do dinner or something next year.  I swear we stressed out and worried more than Layla did lol. She was more interested in her friends than presents, although she did have fun crawling in and out of a big bag lol. It was adorable. Im going to do some actual bday pics today as at 11:53 am, she will be my big One year old. <3

I am still exhausted. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online:2 members 272 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: