New Contributor
ashleymbuck

Re: First time moms?

[ Edited ]

Hi lilbi,

This is my second pregnancy and I'm remembering why my daughter was almost an only child! With my daughter I had severe sickness throughout the entire pregnancy; in and out of ER being on an IV; and em already experiencing it again with this pregnancy. Speak with your doctor they can give you prescriptions for the nausea and vomiting. Which I was on previously the entire time and am currently on. I take Zofran during the day (because I work and it doesn't knock me out) and then take phenagren(?) at night because it is stronger and helps me get some rest. Try keeping small bland things throughout the day and pray for the best! Even with the meds I have the constant nausea feeling. Especially with you being so tiny don't let yourself get dehydrated, it'll only make it worse! I hope for you the sickness passes quickly and ends after the first trimester :smileyhappy: Also, as far as birth; my birth plan this time is the same it was last time-epidural :smileyhappy: lol I don't remember much pain at all; but remember your brain will push all the bad memories out as soon as your little one is there!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sweetiedaarling

Whats your due date? I think we might be close :smileyhappy: Im almost 8 weeks.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Sweetiedaarling

Me, first tiem mom =) wasnt expecting it btu have been planning for 5 years for when the time came. Now its here and Im like OMG what do I do haha

Please use plain text.
N/A
cwwinters1013

after being told i couldnt have kids 6 years ago, and trying to have one for years before that, adopting my beautiful girl from the hospital when she was born (6 years ago), a divorce, getting re-married....i'm finally pregnant for the first time!!! im super excited and extremely nervous!!!! i had an appt this week and i'm 8 1/2 weeks along :smileyhappy: congrats to everyone on here! should be fun!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

3 days until our first ultrasound! I am nervous and excited all at once. I hope to share some good news afterward.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bellafp

Hi all, congratulations on all of the first times mommy here. I am now 7 weeks and I am beyond happy and excited for the next couple of months. Havent had any severe morning sickness but a few queasy moments. Overall I wouldn't want it any other way. :smileyhappy: xoxo
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

Saw the nub armed child of ours today! We're definitely due March 6th.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jomisma

First time mom here for me as well. Though not the first pregnancy. Trying to remain positve as I am now currently at the exact same point when I found out I would miscarry last year. Honestly, as annoying as the morning sickness and fatigue is, I welcome it completely as I know things must be going well. Super excited for the first doctor's appt and ultrasound to confirm everything.

Glad to be a part of the group!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aspenwolfsberg

I am pregnant with my first!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chastinlilymark

this is to be my second child.... the first is only 9months old so though I have some experience the thought of having two is really scary... guess its a good thing my wish for twins didnt come true. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online:2 members 156 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: