Occasional Contributor
jessputman
Weight Gain or Loss

Has anyone gained or lost weight yet? This is my third pregnancy and I have lost 2-4 pounds in a month. The nurse at WIC said it was ok because I have been having morning sickness. Didn't lose weight with either one of my boys. Just wondering how everyone else is doing?

New Contributor
awalk88
Re: Weight Gain or Loss
I have lost too.6 pounds in a month and I'm scared cuz I don't have morning sickness.I'm almost 10 weeks and I just feel like I should be gaining but I don't have much of a appetite so maybe that is why but I'm hoping everything ok I really want a ultrasound to make sure its ok so far but I'm scheduled for one at 14 weeks but that's so far.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Contributor
ccwsmom

With my first pregnancy I lost about 15 pounds at first and didn't gain any weight until I was 19 weeks pregnant. My baby was healthy and everything turned out great. I'm sure everything is okay awalk everyone's bodies react differently. If you're concerned about it to much I would just contact one of the nurses at your OB's office and see what they have to say. With this pregnancy I've gained four pounds now, I don't know how since I can't keep anything down and get sick all the time but oh well lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
New Contributor
awalk88
Well that makes me feel a little better ccwsmom thanks.I think I am going to call just to see if there is anything I can do
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
Occasional Contributor
greenamand70504
This is my first pregnancy and I am in my third month, 10 weeks, and at 9 weeks I had gained 1.4 pounds. Hopefully that's good!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
jessputman
That's good means you aren't gaining to much to fast.
Occasional Contributor
jessputman
Its ok to lose weight the nurses at WIC told me it was just fine. Some lose weight and some gain.
Regular Contributor
cassie186

I've lost about 3-4 lbs this last month. I think it was because I was breastfeeding and dried up when I started meds for morning sickness, so now I don't pig out. This is also my third pregnancy and I'm more stressed this time. I was only 7 months pp when we found out I was pregnant again and my baby finally just started STTN this week. 

And it's totally weird I have a baby and she won't be able to be the baby very long :smileysad:

New Contributor
harrisa22

Hi everyone....I have lost 18lbs before I knew I was going to have a baby. My doctor told me that I should gain 11lbs thought my whole pregnancy. I thought that that was a little low, but I guess due to my obese weight I can do it.  I have been so nauseous and tired that I skip lunch or dinner most nights. I know that that isn’t good, but I hate to throw up! I have found prenatal gummies help to ease my stomach along with the preggy pops. I am almost half way there to delivery and looking at the road ahead one meal at a time!